What has happened to David Button. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

What has happened to David Button.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
If he is fit for Saturday it will be interesting who Reid picks in goal, in my opinion he should stick with Ro, as he has been our best player recently!!

R

Rupert

Tom The Green":2hplmyjc said:
He's hurt his Ankle badly , Rumour is that he's going back to Spurs but i think he'll be staying with us.

The ankle injury cleared up long ago. The more recent 'dead leg' has also healed. He now has a back injury, Reid said last week.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Rupert":o1qygryp said:
Tom The Green":o1qygryp said:
He's hurt his Ankle badly , Rumour is that he's going back to Spurs but i think he'll be staying with us.

The ankle injury cleared up long ago. The more recent 'dead leg' has also healed. He now has a back injury, Reid said last week.

I thought a contusion was taking a long time to heal. Isn't Fletcher's injury supposed to be a bruise too? It's another that's taking a while to heal.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Button seems to be very suspectible to injury...shades of Knackered me knee with this guy...spends more time on the injury table than on the pitch... a very good keeper...much better than Ro...but when you are fighting at the wrong end of the table you need all hands to the pumps and unfortunately Button aint there..good job we got Ro...

A

Argylejen82

matteh.":2noz4d7i said:
Keepitgreen":2noz4d7i said:
Rupert":2noz4d7i said:
Tom The Green":2noz4d7i said:

I thought a contusion was taking a long time to heal. Isn't Fletcher's injury supposed to be a bruise too? It's another that's taking a while to heal.

I THINK, they both had hematoma's.

Haematoma=big bruise
From a medical point of view, both are taking an awful long time to resolve. :wink:

Feb 29, 2008
Argylejen82":19noxmmr said:
matteh.":19noxmmr said:
Keepitgreen":19noxmmr said:
Rupert":19noxmmr said:
Tom The Green":19noxmmr said:

I THINK, they both had hematoma's.

Haematoma=big bruise
From a medical point of view, both are taking an awful long time to resolve. :wink:

Fletch was ready for the MK game but it was cancelled.