Bradley WP... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bradley WP...

R

RWW

He is also out of contract in the summer so can pocket any transfer fee that would have been paid to Argyle.

If we manage to keep hold of him in January (and that is very unlikely) he will not be playing for Argyle next season.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Directors will have to decide if BWP's goals or transfer fee are more important to the club, I suspect it's the latter.

BWP could stay and double his account to 24 goals for the season but without someone else like Patterson chipping in with 10 or 12 goals it won't be enough for promotion.
He can't score the goals for promotion on his own.

BWP has scored enough this season to command a £500,000 fee, so BWP is worth more to PAFC for his transfer fee than any future goals, sadly.

Feb 29, 2008
PL2 3DQ":3ufdqtnv said:
The Directors will have to decide if BWP's goals or transfer fee are more important to the club, I suspect it's the latter.

BWP could stay and double his account to 24 goals for the season but without someone else like Patterson chipping in with 10 or 12 goals it won't be enough for promotion.
He can't score the goals for promotion on his own.

BWP has scored enough this season to command a £500,000 fee, so BWP is worth more to PAFC for his transfer fee than any future goals, sadly.

Even for a player on 6 month's contract? I reckon BWP and his agent will wait for a signing on fee in June.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
weeksy":3plb0lng said:
GreenGuy":3plb0lng said:
And he doesn't take our penalties, as far as I remember...

Have we even had a penalty this season?

No, it's been a while.

Feb 29, 2008
What the board need to add to the equation is what will be the cost of relegation to league 2? The last relegation cost us £3m + and that was the result of selling about £1m worth of players. We need to arrest the slide down the leagues now and that starts by keeping BWP and Noone until the summer.