• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

(how about) Kamil Bilinski

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Not a rumour more of a scouting report.
Saw this guy play for Slask Wroclaw while I was in Poland recently.
Was absolutely brilliant but isn't anywhere near the Polish national team. He's a little magician playing off a big central striker.
Can't imagine his wages are huge with Slask getting crowds smaller than ours generally. If I was Argyle's European scout I would be putting his file in front of the manager

Nov 18, 2011
Raiding Hungary worked well for us in the past, certainly would be worth at some players from Eastern Europe.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Joe Totale":25tmwmok said:
Raiding Hungary worked well for us in the past, certainly would be worth at some players from Eastern Europe.

We were successful in the past because Hungary was part of the EU. Signing players from there will prove problematical post Brexit unless they are true international class, I reckon.

Jul 29, 2010
Quintrell_Green":j1dgb3io said:
Joe Totale":j1dgb3io said:

We were successful in the past because Hungary was part of the EU. Signing players from there will prove problematical post Brexit unless they are true international class, I reckon.
Erm, we are still a member of the EU, and will be for a couple more years...at least.