Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Hmmm. He'll be 30, was binned by Notts County and didn't get a game for Pompey. Both in League 2.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Biggs":2e2sb1qn said:
Hmmm. He'll be 30, was binned by Notts County and didn't get a game for Pompey. Both in League 2.

He was injured. I actually thought he was in Pompey's plans for this season. They let
Doyle go and Aborah is probably a better player than Linganzi.

Jul 29, 2012
Talented player but will he do the hard yards ? Will be found out as early as pre- season if he's not prepared to work hard . DA's pre- season is notoriously tough.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
If he really does have an attitude problem, is he worth the risk? My guess is no.

Sep 25, 2010
Saw him live at Notts County, very impressive that day. Worked hard. And was the link between the back four and forwards.

Could be a very good squad player.

Aug 24, 2008
According to Kevin Nolan when had him at Notts county bad attitude to training so let him go. If this happens DA and CB may have work cut out. Must say when played us in TV game he was stand out and can remember wishing we had him also when Pompey signed him wished it was us. Suppose it is watch this space.

Jul 29, 2010
Handy?, he was brilliant.

A tough one this. He definitely has the tools in his kit bag to do the job it just comes down to application. What i will say is that a) if there wasn't a question mark then he wouldn't be in our sights, he'd be championship at least, b) if anyone can tease the performance level out of him required it is our management team, and c) on a one year deal with a minimum game trigger for year two we'll only have him for 12 months if he doesn't deliver.

On balance i'd say he's worth a gamble.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
He was one of the best players I saw all season when he played against us at Notts C.

I would be worried that it was a flash in the pan though, given his record since.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Seemed a good player and IF DA wants him, he obviously thinks he can get the best out of him. DA doesn't look like the kind of manager to gamble on players. He seems articulate in his player research to maximise the budget to bring in players that he can work with in the current system.