🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Six games suspended. Kicked out of the cup. 2 days to save the club.

It does not look good!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
"I feel like I’m a member of a secret society that I was welcomed into when I was seven years old. "

There it is there, PAFC, pasoti, Home Park, Gigg Lane, Bury, Bolton, Burnden Park, relegation, promotion, big burly centre forwards who look like ferocious giants but, when you meet them 40 years later, are gentle men, no bigger than you are.
Why is Dale 'different' from me, from you, from the 'normal' Bury/Bolton supporter?
To spend my life with lucre meaning more to me than my biologocal family and my extended football family? Unimaginable. I'd like to be rich, don't get me wrong but you'd have to weigh the balance sheet as to what you have to lose in order to gain.

Good luck Bury, let's all pray (and I'm not a believer!) for a miraculous outcome! :scarf:

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
If it collapses tonight he'll be out in the news tomorrow complaining the public dont care enough to pledge the cash.

The guy has killed the club, all we can hope for is someone to offer him enough to walk away in the next couple of hours.

Really feel for the Bury fans

May 22, 2006
Very interesting and sobering piece over on Argyle Life today:
http://argyle.life/opinion/extra-time-b ... fl-crisis/

I have no doubt that Steve Dale holds an ulterior motive. And I fear that Pandora's Box has been opened - it is now far more profitable to take a club and strip its assets than it is to push for any kind of meaningful success. There are plenty of Burys, Coventrys and Macclesfields ripe for the picking.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
homepark_hobo":25k41bjw said:
Apparently more than a rumour. Dale stating this morning he has sold the club, don't know much about the buyers - EFL considering what to do next:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49455433

Good news for the fans though.

Is it though? We've heard that before! Depends who has bought it and what their motives are. But, let's wait and see, possibly good news! :scarf: