FA Cup Final | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

FA Cup Final

Bernie Bernbaum

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 29, 2015
A billionaire's family club beating another billionaire's club. They've spent just about the same amount on transfers as Chelsea in the last two years. True, they were not one of the breakaway six but I don't agree with the narrative that they were the plucky underdogs beating one of the 'nasty' clubs. I honestly think that if they were originally asked to be part of the ESL they would have said yes sadly.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Dreamgreen":1ho6hdrh said:
Did that goal remind anyone else of a goal ?

Ollie Watkins in added time at Sid James in 2016.

Given the pressure of the game, it reminded me very much of Bobby Charlton's run and goal playing for

England against Mexico at Wembley in the early stages of the 1966 World Cup.

Sep 25, 2010
Two points about the match.

One, really pleased Leicester won, against one of the ā€˜big 6ā€™, but VAR is a joke, ok he is offside as a matter of inches, but honestly can tell when the ball is played.

Two, nice to see a chairman, who is trusted and enjoying celebrations at the end, could you see Levy, Glazerā€™s, and the krankies (I know itā€™s spelt wrong, intentionally), donā€™t think so.

Lundan Cabbie

āšŖļø Pasoti Visitor āšŖļø
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Martyn":2utrov31 said:
Two points about the match.

One, really pleased Leicester won, against one of the ā€˜big 6ā€™, but VAR is a joke, ok he is offside as a matter of inches, but honestly can tell when the ball is played.

I have to agree. The frame that they applied the lines to appears to be after the ball has been played.