Paul Cook in the tunnel | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Paul Cook in the tunnel

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Don't agree with the red, looks like a bit of player power making the ref change from the yellow.

Cook has always been one to cause a storm (just look at his history against us - sent to the "stands" twice), I figure he made a point off of camera and it's exploded from there.

Feb 2, 2007
Only team to beat Man City recently but more importantly the only team to beat Argyle in living memory.

Oct 31, 2015
Wow well done Wigan.

Looking at the stats it was like us against Liverpool last season.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
rsp4":1b492u0h said:
Wow well done Wigan.

Looking at the stats it was like us against Liverpool last season.

Except that JJ hit the post instead of scoring. You have got to give Grigg credit for scoring well under pressure from at least two defenders and the keeper.

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
Brilliant result well done Wigan :funny: :funny: :funny:

Sep 25, 2010
Willis88":274ifzem said:
Don't agree with the red, looks like a bit of player power making the ref change from the yellow.

Cook has always been one to cause a storm (just look at his history against us - sent to the "stands" twice), I figure he made a point off of camera and it's exploded from there.
Definite, definite red

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Martyn":25l1o2aq said:
Willis88":25l1o2aq said:

Definite, definite red
Agreed, the very definition of being out of control. And I have just watched a recording of the game and they explain at the end that the referee used his yellow card as a notebook to record the name of who he is giving a red card to.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
In today's climate Martyn is right it is a red.

20 years ago an excellent, strong challenge.

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
Voice_of_Reason":myugks33 said:
In today's climate Martyn is right it is a red.

20 years ago an excellent, strong challenge.

This. Though I think it's a good challenge.

One of the Wigan lads made a similar challenge and didn't get a card!

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
Re the red card sending off in the Wigan V Man.City game,if Alan Shearer thinks that is a sliding tackle,and says it was should not have been a sending off,then i think he should not be on the pundit's panel.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
rongreenblood":31noiqzw said:
Re the red card sending off in the Wigan V Man.City game,if Alan Shearer thinks that is a sliding tackle,and says it was should not have been a sending off,then i think he should not be on the pundit's panel.

To be fair, in his day it wouldn’t have been a red. He has his head too deep in the sand though. It’s 2018 now.