Prediction: Man City 6-2 Liverpool | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Prediction: Man City 6-2 Liverpool

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
The score is very likely wrong, and in truth I'd prefer to see Liverpool go through; but I think (and hope) that, given the all-or-nothing situation that City find themselves in, and the phenomenal strike force that each manager has at his disposal, something extraordinary could happen tomorrow night.

Inevitably, this game springs to mind.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I’d love to see a result like that. It is my opinion that teams can only claim to be European Champions if they win both the Champions League/European Cup and their domestic league in the same season. I love to see British clubs going well in Europe but City can claim the full crown which Liverpool can’t.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Micky D has been on good form with his predictions lately. Will this be the hat trick?

100/1 - worth a nibble?

May 22, 2006
Man City have beaten Liverpool 5-0 this season. It's worth a nibble, they've got it in their locker.

N

NorfolkGreen

I think City will win the game, not the tie. The first game was a perfect storm for Liverpool, the issue with the bus, terrible City performance, good Liverpool performance, full backs playing the game of their lives, every break of the ball going to Liverpool. I think this game will be closer to what was expected of both games maybe 2-1 or 3-1 to City.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
3-3

Both teams going for it leaving space in behind.

Man City HAVE to go for the jugular and Liverpool will simply equal the goal tally on the counter

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
I made the best, the best prediction ever, folks. I have the finest people - tremendous, tremendous talent who all love working for me. Biggest crowd ever. Very fine people on both sides. Build the wall. Lock her up. I'm a stable genius.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
What had happened to UTD?

They just look so bland and frustrating.

Jose losing his touch?