Kiev | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Kiev

Oct 16, 2016
Hull to Rotterdam, minibus across to Kiev is 21 hr drive and already ferry is skyrocketing. The ability for companies to hike prices for your average man just because of a football match is staggering and criminal.

Still, to miss it would be mad, just the wife to tell now.....

May 14, 2016
The ferry might be a rip-off but at least the match tickets are reasonably priced.
Tickets will be split into four price categories, with the most expensive costing £394.
Category two £280, category three £140.
The cheapest, category four tickets, are £61.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Shankster":1i2gv9vc said:
Hull to Rotterdam, minibus across to Kiev is 21 hr drive and already ferry is skyrocketing. The ability for companies to hike prices for your average man just because of a football match is staggering and criminal.

Can I ask how you will get a ticket as Liverpool only get 16,000 odd?

Presumably there will be a criteria to meet as I believe there are probably at least 2.5 times more season ticket holders at Anfield than tickets for Kiev.

Oct 16, 2016
cheshiregreen":3vvdc6cj said:
Shankster":3vvdc6cj said:

Can I ask how you will get a ticket as Liverpool only get 16,000 odd?

Presumably there will be a criteria to meet as I believe there are probably at least 2.5 times more season ticket holders at Anfield than tickets for Kiev.

I lived in L4 and was schooled in Liverpool, my arl fella still lives there, thus I still have strong connections and can get tickets for any game I like, Liverpool is like that, my closest pals live in Formby and have about 8 Season tickets between them but pick and choose the games they go to nowadays (there are season ticket holders at Anfield that have had the STs in the family for decades and simply pass them around and share them). Basically I get tickets when and where I want BUT you’re right this is different it won’t be quite as easy. I had a space for Istanbul but didn’t go, this time I think I should

Sep 13, 2003
Sean":tk863y65 said:
The ferry might be a rip-off but at least the match tickets are reasonably priced.
Tickets will be split into four price categories, with the most expensive costing £394.
Category two £280, category three £140.
The cheapest, category four tickets, are £61.

£61 is the price of tickets for the locals isn't it? (Which is still way way too much considering how cheap it is there).

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Shanks

Formby .- nice there. Lot of players and ex players live that way. I know that family season ticket happens a lot for Anfield.

Enjoy it if you get there..

Oct 16, 2016
Not travelling, simply a huge pain in the arris to get there. Pity but only two of the lads I generally travel with have shown any interest.

I shall be going to Normandy next week now (to spend the money) have always wanted to visit the beaches of the landings and absorb some of the history