Referee Simon Hooper | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Referee Simon Hooper

Oct 10, 2012
To my astonishment I watched him “referee” a Premier League match today.

Look out for his dodgy decisions on MOTD tonight

Super horns

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jul 26, 2008
Charlie Austin had a good old rant about how they would have won 2-0..

Maybe Southampton were hard done by but we could have made it 1-1 with a penalty playing against 10 men..

Aug 14, 2014
Simon Hooper overall did a decent job at St Mary's yesterday. Very little of the usual "you don't know what you are doing" rubbish from both sets of supporters. His two game deciding errors balanced (as mentioned by WFC4EVER) themselves out, a draw was a fair result. As in all these what if scenarios the actual event may not have happened, ie the penalty converted, the Austin "goal" chance developed. I am reminded of the words of my late uncle back in the late 1960s when his son was discussing what if football scenarios with him. Quote " If the dog did not stop to poo as it crossed the road it would not have been killed."

Oct 10, 2012
I don’t think he done a good job at all. Southampton were time wasting from the start of the second half and he never took control of the game. A few odd decisions here and there topped off by the two major ones.

Don’t expect to see him in the Prem anytime soon

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
One of the worst referee's I've seen, which is saying something.

He must have some dirt on someone high up in the FA because he's been terrible for going on a decade now every single time I've watched him ref a match.

Super horns

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jul 26, 2008
The fact he has only done 4 top flight games might say something - and not sure if he is that young either?