jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
GreenArmy1984":39e0b2wa said:
Just back from Wembley Watching England vs Croatia

Fantastic day and what a WIN

Saw quite a few “Green Army” Up There !!!

Looked a very entertaining game and a strong performance by England with some very neat football.

It must have been a great atmosphere in that last 10 minutes!

May 22, 2006
The-Pilgrim":1oopnwxk said:
The Nations League is the first decent thing UEFA have done in a long time!

It basically means that every team is competing at their own level instead of having France waste their time against (TechnicallyACountryButSmallerThanPadstow)Land

It was fun the first time we knocked seven shades out of San Marino but that got boring quickly, and we're both in a happier place now. We're playing meaningful matches and they might actually have some succ...

P6 W0 L6 F0 A16 P0

....well at least Gibraltar got a few wins.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Ham Green":dmg9qkm6 said:
The-Pilgrim":dmg9qkm6 said:
The Nations League is the first decent thing UEFA have done in a long time!

It basically means that every team is competing at their own level instead of having France waste their time against (TechnicallyACountryButSmallerThanPadstow)Land

It was fun the first time we knocked seven shades out of San Marino but that got boring quickly, and we're both in a happier place now. We're playing meaningful matches and they might actually have some succ...

P6 W0 L6 F0 A16 P0

....well at least Gibraltar got a few wins.

Even San Marino were involved in some closer games, conceding 16 in 6 games is a lot better than normal qualifiers!

May 22, 2006
Brussels Bureaucrat":3r0yh05m said:
The first international I ever saw was at Wembley against San Marino. They scored after about eight seconds.

You must have had good eyesight. That game was played in Bologna.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Ham Green":2exquk88 said:
Brussels Bureaucrat":2exquk88 said:
The first international I ever saw was at Wembley against San Marino. They scored after about eight seconds.

:funny:

And that was the only goal San Marino have ever scored against us.

My first ever England game (school trip) was Peter Shilton's debut against East Germany...... and we all still had to be in school for 9am the next day.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Ham Green":m89h6ef4 said:
Brussels Bureaucrat":m89h6ef4 said:

Ha! Maybe it wasn't then. We definitely conceded from the kickoff - I wonder who it was? Maybe it would have been an underage international.

Remember seeing Michael Owen playing at HP for England schoolboys at about the same time too.