Torquay (Gary Johnson) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Torquay (Gary Johnson)

May 22, 2006
Yep.

I notice that quite a few ex-League clubs (York, Stockport, Kidderminster) are now down at that level, most of them never to return. I feared Torquay would go the same way.

Jul 12, 2016
Good to see Torquay doing well. Always had a soft spot for them and hope this is the start of a rise through the leagues back to where they belong.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Pogleswoody":jur76xgq said:
The-Pilgrim":jur76xgq said:
Lets hope its not a case of big fish small pond syndrome for them and they can really get some momentum going from this!

Anyone know what their budget is compared to other sides in the league? :whistle: ;) :whistle:

If only there was a table of all the budgets!

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
I went to watch Dulwich Hamlet (my other team) v Torquay on Saturday just gone.

Gary Johnson has them well set up and organised, and from what I saw it looks like they are all set to come straight back up.
Jamie Reid will score 30+ this season and with the pace and strength of Kalala he will frighten all defences in the Vanarama.

In fact, I would hope Derek Adams has been notified about Kalala, he looks a talent....just needs to add a few more goals to his game.

One other snippet of news, Jason Banton is now on loan to Hamlet form Torquay for a month.

May 22, 2006
Steve Evans":ocdiiphh said:
lyndhurst green":ocdiiphh said:
He’s a fantastic appointment at that level. What formation has he got them playing?
an attacking,winning one.

Derek Adams suddenly sits up. His eyes widen.

"WHAT SORCERY IS THIS????"

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Torquay 4 - 0 Slough.
Torquay`s record in last 15 games 12 wins 3 draws. in 1st place, 5 point lead on 2nd and 10points on 3rd place team.
Only drawback 2 nd place Woking has 3 games in hand.