Jamille Matt | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jamille Matt

Oct 31, 2015
Just watched the FA cup game between Leicester and Newport.

Well done Matt. Take a bow..

Congrats to Newport also but it was good to see Matt have a good game :)

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Watching that, reminded me of 2 years ago. Garita seemed to throw it away with his penalty miss, Goodwillie got us another one and Carey saved the day.
The rest is history.
Good luck to Newport; hope they get another Premier team in round 4.

Georgieboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 17, 2015
davie nine":3ueljbu6 said:
Watching that, reminded me of 2 years ago. Garita seemed to throw it away with his penalty miss, Goodwillie got us another one and Carey saved the day.
The rest is history.
More history did Tommy Tynan score in the last minutes against Newport in the FA cup at Home Park.Is that the year we got to the semi final against Watford? :scarf:

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Georgieboy":5hg6w90s said:
davie nine":5hg6w90s said:
The rest is history.
More history did Tommy Tynan score in the last minutes against Newport in the FA cup at Home Park.Is that the year we got to the semi final against Watford? :scarf:

Yep, remember that game well. In fact remember most of the cup games that season well.

By his own standards, Tommy had a very average season that year, admittedly his first at Argyle. It was only really in 84-85 that he found his form and shooting boots. Then the rest is history.