Bolton Winding Up Petition | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bolton Winding Up Petition

May 16, 2016
Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but I've just read that Bolton have still got problems and are still trying to find new owners.

Bolton Wanderers are set to be issued with a winding-up petition by HM Revenue & Customs.

BBC Radio Manchester reports that a petition by HMRC was filed on 4 February, although no date for a hearing has been made available.

Is this possibly the first large Dominoe to topple ?

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
If they were after Joe Mason and if I were Joe I’d stay well clear. Due to the way they are so well run and As an employer, Argyle are as safe a bet as any these days. Certainly more so than Charlton.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
These days winding up petitions are common place amongst football clubs, Southend and Bury were in court this week facing winding up petitions, most are just procedural with the odd one being serious.

Jul 14, 2008
It’s a sad state of affairs if winding up petitions are just seen as routine. I’m glad we don’t have to worry about such things under our current regime. Hopefully Bolton will be okay.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Maybe we need a big club to go to the wall to shake up other clubs?

Sep 16, 2009
Bournemouth
Its sad how Bolton have declined this decade. For many years under big Sam, they were a model of how to survive and thrive in the PL with modest crowds and a modest budget. Used to often ruffle the feathers of the big boys and I remember Arsenal in their prime under Wenger regularly losing there. Plus, like Preston and Burnley and Wolves, I consider them a proper traditional English football club with a fine history. Probably because they were successful in that post war hey day of English football. I really hope they survive.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Brussels Bureaucrat":2i9bh9by said:
Lancastergreen":2i9bh9by said:
Maybe we need a big club to go to the wall to shake up other clubs?

Rangers went bust after losing a dispute with HMRC.
He said a big club. :)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Bolton Wanderers have confirmed takeover talks with an interested party have been mutually terminated on the eve of the club's High Court hearing.

Owner Ken Anderson was previously understood to be in negotiations with the Football Ventures consortium.

In a brief statement, the club also confirmed discussions are ongoing with other interested parties.

Big day tomorrow. You've got to feel for their fans.

BBC

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Ebbsfleet and Macclesfield also face winding up petitions on Wednesday. A busy day in court for football clubs.