Man City v Spurs | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Man City v Spurs

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
What an amazing game. Quite amusing that City didn't realise for a good minute after their 'fifth' goal went in that it was going to VAR.

Some really enjoyable semis in prospect - I'd be very happy to see either of the English teams win it, but a Barcelona v Ajax final would be something pretty special too.

Mar 23, 2019
One of the best games i can ever remember watching

On paper not one of Spurs' players would get into that City side... Tremendous team and achievement, would love them to go on and win it

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Action Jackson":36wackeh said:

On paper not one of Spurs' players would get into that City side... Tremendous team and achievement, would love them to go on and win it
I think Barcelona will win it Messi was unstoppable the other night.

Mar 23, 2019
r4h4al":21r329xq said:
Action Jackson":21r329xq said:

Will be the winner of the Barca - Liverpool tie i think, Messi is the best of all time but it's not the same Barca side of years ago, defensively they're very shaky.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Action Jackson":8gyyreiy said:
r4h4al":8gyyreiy said:
Action Jackson":8gyyreiy said:

Will be the winner of the Barca - Liverpool tie i think, Messi is the best of all time but it's not the same Barca side of years ago, defensively they're very shaky.
Yep, a Barcelona Ajax final I think, with Barca to win it.