Mo Salah | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Mo Salah

Sep 25, 2010
Is it me, or is Salah a diver.

On numerous occasions, he had dived, today again at Cardiff.

Plus I recall, for a penalty in the home game v Newcastle

Mar 23, 2019
I do think todays one was a penalty... Sean Morrison is a Plymouth lad too which is a shame.

However Salah is a diver and is hugely theatrical, i wish he'd stop as he's a massive talent.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
That was a definite penalty. Morrison was using his arms to block Salah’s movement for a considerable time before Salah forced the issue and made the holding apparent with his body movement. Morrison, and Cardiff, can have no complaint over that one.

May 16, 2016
From what I've seen of him, he does live up to the reputation somewhat. At least if nothing comes of it he appears to have the good grace to look at least a little bit guilty.

Sep 25, 2010
The Doctor":3tin1y2d said:
That was a definite penalty. Morrison was using his arms to block Salah’s movement for a considerable time before Salah forced the issue and made the holding apparent with his body movement. Morrison, and Cardiff, can have no complaint over that one.

Never a penalty, what contact did Morrison, make for him to arch his back and fall to the ground.

He dived, and should have been cautioned.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Martyn":3enqnfd6 said:
The Doctor":3enqnfd6 said:

Never a penalty, what contact did Morrison, make for him to arch his back and fall to the ground.

He dived, and should have been cautioned.

It WAS a penalty for the holding before Salah threw himself to the ground. Officials do themselves no favours by not making decisions until someone hits the ground although on this occasion Morrison was being clever by doing his holding on the blindside of both referee and assistant.