Ajax v Spurs | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ajax v Spurs

May 22, 2006
Wow.

Again.

All-English final, potentially two if Arsenal and Chelsea can do the business.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Mauricio Pochettino is a phenomenal manager.

These CL knock out games have been unbelievable.

cheshiregreen

āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Cobi Budge":25oltn37 said:

Man Utd may regret not waiting until summer to appoint a manager.

Jul 3, 2013
cheshiregreen":awc473w0 said:
Cobi Budge":awc473w0 said:

Man Utd may regret not waiting until summer to appoint a manager.

He would be a fool to go to Manchester United though wouldn't he, not only will they need another 5 years or so rebuilding after loads of the team move on but he is at a club on the up, Man Utd have been going backwards since Fergie left this will just continue, they have had their time at the top.

Sep 6, 2006
Ham Green":2wvgem26 said:
Wow.

Again.

Yes all English apart from most of the players, bought by foreign managers with foreign money - and many supporters who have never been to Liverpool(we've seen them all).

Sep 6, 2006
Balham_Green":3gip7t9f said:
Ham Green":3gip7t9f said:
Wow.

Again.

Yes all English apart from most of the players, bought by foreign managers with foreign money - and many supporters who have never been to Liverpool(we've all seen them).

Aug 5, 2015
Never thought I would agree with Balham but there you are. Itā€™s great we have four premiership teams in these finals but how many England qualified players will actually play or be subs. Answers on top of a pin head please. I know Liverpool and Spurs have a few but the others donā€™t. Gives a false sense of hope and expectation in the national team

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Sky sports were talking about England players who would be late reporting for the England squad because of the two finals.

From memory the figures were:
Spurs 5
Liverpool 4
Chelsea 4
Arsenal 0

Aug 5, 2015
So thatā€™s 13 out of 50+ including subs. Truly wonderful reflection on the ā€œ Englishā€ game and no I donā€™t vote UKIP or whatever guise Farage is in at the moment

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
Kentishgreen":1bpikb6o said:
Never thought I would agree with Balham but there you are. Itā€™s great we have four premiership teams in these finals but how many England qualified players will actually play or be subs. Answers on top of a pin head please. I know Liverpool and Spurs have a few but the others donā€™t. Gives a false sense of hope and expectation in the national team

Last time I looked the national team was in pretty rude health. The best since probably Euro 96 Those Englishmen who play for the top 4 deserve it. If others want to reach those heights work hard & improve.

Sep 6, 2006
Mike Charlick":b3wkgp2d said:
Kentishgreen":b3wkgp2d said:

Last time I looked the national team was in pretty rude health. The best since probably Euro 96 Those Englishmen who play for the top 4 deserve it. If others want to reach those heights work hard & improve.

And how have England been doing previous 20 years? The point IS young players havent had the chance 'to reach those heights' because they haven't had first team opportunities. Now they have to go to Dortmund to get them!

Oct 16, 2016
The sooner international football is disbanded the better, farcical nonsense.

Come the revolution!