Oscar Threlkeld released (signs for Salford) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Oscar Threlkeld released (signs for Salford)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Oscar Threlkeld has had his contract with Waasland-Beveren cancelled by mutual consent with another two years left on his deal. He's now a free agent.

Translation
Oscar Threlkeld is no longer a player of Waasland-Beveren. The British defender and Waasland-Beveren have decided by mutual agreement to end the cooperation. In the summer of 2018, Threlkeld landed on the Freethiel, but could never really continue. He was lent in the winter mercato to his ex-team Plymouth Argyle, but he couldn't really convince there either. The defender's contract is dissolved.

Good luck in your next challenge, Oscar!
Waasland-Beveren

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Hasn’t done enough for me since his return.

He’s still worth a gamble and thinking about it he could be brilliant in L2 under the right man in charge.

Decisions decisions, for someone to make. Not quite sure who yet but someone. Hopefully. Soon. Ish.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Tugboat":1mwktywz said:
Hasn’t done enough for me since his return.

He’s still worth a gamble and thinking about it he could be brilliant in L2 under the right man in charge.

Decisions decisions, for someone to make. Not quite sure who yet but someone. Hopefully. Soon. Ish.
This for me.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
David Friio's mate":175w11e0 said:
IJN":175w11e0 said:
Not for me, very poor second time around.

Sadly, agreed.

He's never really recovered fully from that bad injury he had with us in his last spell.

Like him as a player. He has a whole close season to get fit(ter).

Can't see why he'd 'follow derek' when 'derek' made him play on with the injury!!?? :think:

Jul 12, 2016
IJN":vg1bmswv said:
Not for me, very poor second time around.

Agreed.Ironically his best game for us was probably the last game of the season. Too little too late.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
vibratingspider":2r79oexl said:
Personally, I'd sign him on a one year deal.

So would I.He did not have a brilliant time on his loan period this past season, but I still maintain he is a better full back than the 2 young fullback guys that DA brought in from Arsenal and Man City.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
I'd give him a one year deal as well.
I think he just needs to get fully fit as last time he played League 2 he was one of our best players.