Play off today | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Play off today

Oct 31, 2015
Spending the weekend in the smoke with my wife. Everywhere we went last night and have been this morning there are Mackems eating, drinking and enjoying themselves.

Spoke to a few of them and they are confident :funny:

How it all turned sour for us over a season :mad:

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
rsp4":1urhltku said:
Spending the weekend in the smoke with my wife. Everywhere we went last night and have been this morning there are Mackems eating, drinking and enjoying themselves.

Very obvious sour grapes on my behalf, but after their meek surrender at Southend I hope that Charlton beat them.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
demportdave":39llnid6 said:
rsp4":39llnid6 said:

Very obvious sour grapes on my behalf, but after their meek surrender at Southend I hope that Charlton beat them.

Can't blame them our even meaker surrender at Accrington sealed it for us ! Let's stop blaming everyone else the writing was on the wall at Christmas, we signed a loan left back and centre back no midfielder or back up striker
On the cheap has cost us yet again

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Good luck to Ben Purrington at Wembley. He could be in a strange situation where he could help Charlton to get to the Championship whilst there on loan but then be back in League 1 with Rotherham as his contract runs until mid 2020.

Just another thought. If Charlton go up and buy Purrington from Rotherham, I assume there will be a sell-on clause?

Repeating my 2 posts after the Charlton v Doncaster playoff game. Even more interesting now.

May 16, 2016
I feel so sorry for the Sky Sports Commentators, in the bits I saw, they couldn't stop gushing about Sunderland, despite Charlton doing most of the attacking !

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i said it in an earlier thread that i thought sunderland were ordinary.i hated how we were so meek against them in both games. :furious:

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Brilliant! :scarf: At least this miserable season ended with just a glimmer of a smile. There's nothing better than seeing teams like Sunderland and Pompous who think they're too good to be mixing it in the lower leagues getting their cumuppance. :lol:

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Such a shame about Sunderland conceding late goals... not!

4 million quid on a non-scoring, crocked striker. They could have had Ladapo for a quarter of that in January and perhaps they might have gone up and we might have stayed up; we’ll never know now.

Dec 18, 2004
Emeraldinho":3lpmro9y said:
Brilliant! :scarf: At least this miserable season ended with just a glimmer of a smile. There's nothing better than seeing teams like Sunderland and Pompous who think they're too good to be mixing it in the lower leagues getting their cumuppance. :lol:

Absolutely made my day!

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
The 2 most self proclaimed "biggest clubs" in league one miss out on promotion. If I laughed any harder I would physically wet myself. Glad Scumderland got what they deserved for the Southend debacle, and we'll it's always funny seeing Pompous fans put back in their rightful place. Nice one Charlton, made my day.