Conor Hourihane | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Conor Hourihane

Jan 18, 2009
Bittaford
Conor used to live in one of my places on the Hoe and at the time I remember thinking this guy is going to make it. He lived for Football and had positive statements on post-its placed all over the walls in his flat. A really top bloke who deserves all his success. Just a shame that in his first 2 seasons with us our class fans used to berate him every time he kept possession by passing sideways or backwards. Sometime our fans dont know what they have got until it's gone....

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep, I can remember a couple of plums booing every time he got the ball.

Fans eh?

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I can remember Fletcher saying he was going to build the team around him.

Hes come a long way since then, has played for his country and will now play in the Premier League!

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
He's won promotion to the PL, let's hope they want to keep him and play him in the PL.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
He scored with his last kick for us didn't he? Away to Pompey on the last day of the 2014-15 season. I was in the away end that day and remember everyone going crazy when that goal went in even though it was a totally meaningless game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwHRL-N_L8

He had so much guts and determination to go along with his abundant talent. It's no surprise at all he's made it to the Premier League. Good luck to him.

Mar 23, 2019
Argyle fans actually used to moan when he passed it backwards/sideways.... as if retaining possession is a bad thing... beyond thick.