Graham Carey (signs for CSKA Sofia - confirmed) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Graham Carey (signs for CSKA Sofia - confirmed)

Jan 18, 2009
Bittaford
I was buying my sons and best friends season tickets this morning and Graham Carey was at the ground. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any player meetings today?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
edmonds200":2i26cpz5 said:
I was buying my sons and best friends season tickets this morning and Graham Carey was at the ground. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any player meetings today?

Well it's probably not 'Meet the Manager' day I guess. :sad:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
He'd been in the Life Centre.

Jan 18, 2009
Bittaford
Keepitgreen":12t6hfl3 said:
He'd been in the Life Centre.

Yes that makes sense as after I got back to my car after buying the tickets he was nowhere to be seen but his Car was still there. Just thought it was strange that he was at the ground but perhaps he was just visiting the Life Centre

Apr 1, 2009
Footballer seen at football ground shock!

Unless there's some hidden meaning to the OP's post. I'm sure Mr Edmonds wouldn't do that to us...

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
He was attending the gym at the life centre so probably had a quick look to see how the ground was coming alone and saying hello to some of the shop staff. Remember the offices are all at Plummer House now so no admin work would be going on at the ground yet.

Apr 29, 2016
Apparently his wife has said that they’ve recently been clearing out the house and the garage which make me pretty nervous that he’s off. If he goes I hope that he’s replaced by Danny Mayor or similar.

May 28, 2015
philmeboots":jaoaqnul said:
Apparently his wife has said that they’ve recently been clearing out the house and the garage which make me pretty nervous that he’s off. If he goes I hope that he’s replaced by Danny Mayor or similar.

Just like a couple of years ago when he stayed then? Fed up of seeing the word 'apparently' on this site

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
PAFC123":31x7rrcd said:
philmeboots":31x7rrcd said:

Just like a couple of years ago when he stayed then? Fed up of seeing the word 'apparently' on this site

Apparently a lot of other posters feel the same. :whistle: