CL final. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

CL final.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Congratulations Liverpool.
Agree with Glenn it that it hit his chest first so wasn't a penalty. (But Liverpool scored again so deserved it.)

I think they were the better side so disagree with there though but good to see him looking well again.
Arnold's been very impressive I think. But in all positions of the pitch Liverpool seemed to be more impressive.

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
A great ending for Liverpool this season definitely deserved the trophy. :thumbup:

Oct 16, 2016
Awful match, poorest I’ve seen the reds all season (with best 11 on the pitch). Ultimately it’s winning it that matters, performance less so

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Shankster":3ri42za2 said:
Awful match, poorest I’ve seen the reds all season (with best 11 on the pitch). Ultimately it’s winning it that matters, performance less so
I thought they were brilliant but they just sort of settled for being 1-0 up rather than going for more goals which is good.

Oct 16, 2016
r4h4al":259a4ufg said:
Shankster":259a4ufg said:
I thought they were brilliant but they just sort of settled for being 1-0 up rather than going for more goals which is good.
Nah, it was a shocking 90. Matters not a joy I suppose