✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Both teams are in England's group so a good result for them. Bit of a shock result as Japan were going to be runaway winners. There was a good crowd of over 25,000. On this showing England should easily top the group.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Japan had the first half but the Argentinians did better in the second half. The No 10 for them played very well I thought.

Sep 6, 2006
Keepitgreen":28snldyn said:
Both teams are in England's group so a good result for them. Bit of a shock result as Japan were going to be runaway winners. There was a good crowd of over 25,000. On this showing England should easily top the group.

Where is the evidence England 'will easily top group'? Pretty unimpresdive v Scots and lost their previous game to NZ!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Balham_Green":zpj2c2c2 said:
Keepitgreen":zpj2c2c2 said:

Where is the evidence England 'will easily top group'? Pretty unimpresdive v Scots and lost their previous game to NZ!
It's my opinion BG, I don't need evidence.