David Fox leaving | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

David Fox leaving

Mar 14, 2009
Another player who served this club well. Thank you for all your efforts Foxy.

I was surprised last year he didn’t return north so l thought this year he would be. Yet it sounds like he could of stayed on which l honestly thought was never an option given his family situation over the past years.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
What an absolute privilege it has been to see this man in a green shirt. Always gave everything for the shirt, seasoned professional with bags of experience and coolness on the ball we'll be lucky to see again in a long time. Made sacrifices to play for us and never shirked. Goodbye Foxy, and thank you for everything!

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
A sad day, my player of the season since he arrived, intelligent, cultured and unflappable. A footballing brain to match the best without all the bells and whistles, it has been a privilege. Enjoy your time with your family. :clap:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Once again a real shame, a real 'baller' who kept the team ticking over and who could forget his comedy run goal celebration.
Sadly Foxy's patient and probing style of play would never fit in with Lowe's supposed fast attacking style.

Goodbye and thanks.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
GreatYarmouthGreen":1r8ska8d said:
More sad about this than Carey to be honest. :thumbdown:

Thank you for some great days and some beautiful passes. Good luck with your next venture David!

:clap:

Mixed emotions for me. Foxy has been a great servant for the club and where ever he goes to I wish him well.

I do think however the time is right for us to part ways and give the new manager a chance to make his mark by bringing his own players in.

Best of luck Foxy, thanks for some great years!!
:scarf:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
A truly classy player who had been a great servant to the club. Best of luck Foxy.

On the positive side, this now frees up another spot for RL to bring his own man in.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
A cultured player but his legs were progressively going.
Another mass turnover of players required. As excited by RLs appointment as I am I'm realistic that next season may have to be transitional given the scope of changes required. By my calculations 9 new signings required. (Gk, Cb x3, Mf x4, St x1)

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Total legend. For me, he never put a foot wrong - either on or off the pitch. When a lot of his team mates spent months and months on the treatment table I can't really recall Foxy missing more than a handful of games through injury. A consummate pro and a really nice guy who will be sorely missed.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Good luck Foxy - enjoy the time with family.