parkway (new kit) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

parkway (new kit)

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Just noticed there new kit produced by a company in the south west
Looks better than the guff we get from Puma wondered if Argyle could strike a deal to allow us some design input after all we have many designers on here who would do it for free and then a fan engagement event of a vote on which home and aways, surely easy publicity and engagement with fan base

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bys0TQvl4Ky ... cbe387qkt2

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
It's just a shirt

May 22, 2006
Emeraldinho":jvghae9j said:
As pathetic club badges go, Parkway's is up there with the very worst of them! :shock:

Check out the Bristol City fans forum OTIB. There’s a sixteen page thread about their new logo. The first four pages are the excitement pre launch. The next twelve is wondering why they now have an albino robin on a Segway as their new badge. Good for a laugh.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I don’t get it. Ours look 100x better.

If you’re disappointed with our kits, take a look around the Football League. Ours are in the top 10% at least, and the kits in general have improved massively since around 2015, the highlight being the retro white away shirt.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Parkway are an awful team, I'm glad I chose another non league team to follow. A disgrace to the toolstation.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Lancastergreen":1nqnhdfh said:
Parkway are an awful team, I'm glad I chose another non league team to follow. A disgrace to the toolstation.
Why?

Aug 12, 2016
Bang Phra. Thailand
As Parkway kits go (they have had some howlers) this is a big improvement especially the shade of blue. I agree however that the badge is a nightmare. Perhaps someone could do them a favour and send them some badge design suggestions.
Mind you as Parkway tend to win games regularly their fans no doubt don't care about it too much. Good luck to them hopefully they can climb even higher.