Nov 29, 2012
Come on girls, you can do this.

giphy.gif

Bernie Bernbaum

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 29, 2015
Can't see it unfortunately. Only if the USA are off par on the day I guess.

Sep 6, 2006
Bernie Bernbaum":tw6vvuvx said:
Can't see it unfortunately. Only if the USA are off par on the day I guess.

Agree
England are totally over-rated in my opinion. Including by themselves.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
England defence a bit lacking either in concentration or skill. They keep passing back to a goalie who isn't good enough when unable to pick the ball up. They need to tighten up and learn to put your boot through the ball when necessary.

Jan 19, 2019
Have to agree - England's four out of five clean sheets do flatter to deceive. I think that USA are fitter and all round better than us but its Football and anything can happen.

Lucy Bronze needs to clatter Rapinoe early doors to stop her running riot.

What I do absolutely love about the womens game is that you never see dives or rolling around.... Yes there were a few the other day ( cheating dives) but as a rule you never see it - lets hope it shames the men into behaving better in this regard.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
GreenGoblin":2hh23oae said:
Have to agree - England's four out of five clean sheets do flatter to deceive. I think that USA are fitter and all round better than us but its Football and anything can happen.

Lucy Bronze needs to clatter Rapinoe early doors to stop her running riot.

What I do absolutely love about the womens game is that you never see dives or rolling around.... Yes there were a few the other day ( cheating dives) but as a rule you never see it - lets hope it shames the men into behaving better in this regard.

I've been really enjoying the tournament and very much hope we do the business tonight.

I think what I've taken from it is that it's a slightly different game to the mens. Not quite as fast or as powerful, but because of that it is more about intricate passing, skill and touch (with the odd thunderous tackle / shot thrown in), which brings with it its own positives. There have been some brilliant games.

Come on England.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Bulldog spirit shining through at the moment.

C’mon girls!