🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
to Solihul Moors.
I was surprised to see the number of teams we have recently played, who are now in the National League, Wrexham, Dagenham and Reditch, Hartlepool, Stockport, Notts County, Chesterfield, Yeovil. etc.

May 22, 2006
Solihull team included Nathan Blissett and Jamie Reckord.

The National league also includes Aldershot, Halifax, and Barnet. A total of eleven teams that we have played in the football league, including Barrow for the older generation.

Then there appear to be seven teams we have played in the football league even further down in National league North.

We do have quite a lot to thank JB and others for not ending down there ourselves.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
pastiesforlife":pcn4e6eq said:
Solihull team included Nathan Blissett and Jamie Reckord.

The National league also includes Aldershot, Halifax, and Barnet. A total of eleven teams that we have played in the football league, including Barrow for the older generation.

Then there appear to be seven teams we have played in the football league even further down in National league North.

We do have quite a lot to thank JB and others for not ending down there ourselves.

I read that and thought: Workington? Whatever happened to them?

Well there they are in National League North!

Argyle have never hit the heights in my lifetime but we have stayed in the League, for which I am grateful to many people overe the years. Peter, Reid, Fletch, JB and SH being notable contributors over the last few years. :clap:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Ottawa Green":1okem2ba said:
to Solihul Moors.
I was surprised to see the number of teams we have recently played, who are now in the National League, Wrexham, Dagenham and Reditch, Hartlepool, Stockport, Notts County, Chesterfield, Yeovil. etc.
Bad defeat, but Solihull have a very good team and should be competing for the title this season.