Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Do we care?

Personally I'm pleased that two of my Chelsea supporting friends will be peed off.

One born in Kent and admits he should be an Ebbsfleet supporter and the other was born in Luton. So neither born in the Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
No!! I don’t support either team. In fact, I only support one team, ARGYLE.

I just thought that, as they had VAR, and Scotland’s keeper was penalised for the same offence in the Women’s World Cup, it was worth mentioning.

Still, if you don’t care, why comment?

Have you got a bee in your bonnet because Argyle have got another Tuesday game in the Carabao Cup?

Sep 13, 2003
Argylegames":1qxdngz0 said:
Do we care?

Personally I'm pleased that two of my Chelsea supporting friends will be pi$$ed off.

One born in Kent and admits he should be an Ebbsfleet supporter and the other was born in Luton. So neither born in the Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.

How old is your mate... 10 years old? Ebbsfleet are a new club and have only existed since 2007.
Oh and Stamford Bridge is in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, not Kensington and Chelsea.

I'm an Argyle fan and wasn't born in Plymouth, does that make me a worse football fan than yourself?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Clarke_B":2yh0rca6 said:
Argylegames":2yh0rca6 said:
Do we care?

Personally I'm pleased that two of my Chelsea supporting friends will be pi$$ed off.

How old is your mate... 10 years old? Ebbsfleet are a new club and have only existed since 2007.
Oh and Stamford Bridge is in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, not Kensington and Chelsea.

I'm an Argyle fan and wasn't born in Plymouth, does that make me a worse football fan than yourself?
They changed their name to Ebbsfleet in 2007, but the club existed as Gravesend and Northfleet for a long time before that.