Amazon | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Amazon

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
The perspective here is purely based on football. However, if you consider the Prime package as a whole - and depending on your interests/way of life I think it can be very good value. If for example you like streaming music, reading, TV programmes includng the Grand Tour, and have lots of deliveries in a 12 month period it can be a no brainer.

If you don't it will simply look like further exploitation of football fans.

BTW I thought the coverage was excellent last night.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
It's not exploiting supporters...…. yet.

They're offering a month free which includes this week's fixtures as well as the Christmas programme. You can of course not renew at the end of the free period and then re-activate for about £8 for the February games during the "winter break" period.

I was at the game last night so didn't see the coverage but have heard only good comments. The only pain was the 7.30 KO time. South London traffic and public transport did it's best to delay many.

Tonight has been okay but it was difficult to decide what to watch.

May 16, 2016
They also have next day replays of the Game, Highlights , extended Highlights, the ability to select each goal to replay and various other bits available.

I'm a Prime Customer already, we watch a lot of the Streaming content and I use the Music service. Next day delivery is handy as well. As a regular user of Prime, the Football is a bonus for me as I no longer subscribe to Sky / BT.