Toumani Diagouraga | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Toumani Diagouraga

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
HC Green":2028yew5 said:
Signed for Morecambe.

I have a feeling he will prove more of a successful transfer than Jordan Slew. I would not mind seeing him back in n Argyle shirt but I think once again geography might intervene.

May 8, 2011
Played very well for Morecambe last night. Reminded we of what we missed when he left.
I can only imagine that the prospect of reuniting with Adams was the lure for him to join Morecambe.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
HC Green":3o9kdj08 said:
Played very well for Morecambe last night. Reminded we of what we missed when he left.
I can only imagine that the prospect of reuniting with Adams was the lure for him to join Morecambe.

Big win last night. Hope they can string a few together and pull themselves away from the drop-zone.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
jespafc":18iz5tmv said:
HC Green":18iz5tmv said:

Big win last night. Hope they can string a few together and pull themselves away from the drop-zone.

Why?? :think:
Whose team would you rather see go out of the league? :think:

Sep 6, 2006
HC Green":3gykt5we said:

:lol: :lol: You really should get over your crush of Adams at your age.