Sarcevic moving on (15.07.20 - signs for Bolton, confirmed) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sarcevic moving on (15.07.20 - signs for Bolton, confirmed)

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Not staying, confirmed by Ryan Lowe today.

Best of luck Sarce and thanks for your efforts, could have jumped ship following relegation but you stayed and played a huge part in getting us back up.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Could have jumped ship following relegation but he stayed and played a huge part in getting us up.

Best of luck Sarce.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
A shame, but not the end of the world. Will miss his attitude, but as a player I think he’s replaceable. Best of luck wherever he goes, deserves a huge credit for sticking around after relegation and getting us back up.

Apr 13, 2014
St Mawgan
I thought manager of the month was always known as a kiss of death in football. With Argyle it appears to be player of the season, they always see to go

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
'Lowe confident Sarcevic will stay at Argyle'

Well I hope Birmingham & Bolton take note of how flawed Lowe's judgement calls are!! ;)

Good luck Sarce!! Love that player!! :nworthy:

Nice guy and nice family (Met during my 'retail' duties!! ).
Hope he has something good lined up for himself and his family.
Best of luck mate!! :clap:

I respect his right to make this decision and wish him all the best. Obviously family has played a big part in this but my gut feeling is he will regret this when looking back at his career in 10 years.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Oh well. Thanks. Next!

The Player of the Season curse strikes again!

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
He did have a pretty good season and scored some important goals.

He looked fitter and seemed to enjoy his football a bit more playing for Lowe compared to Adams.

I would have been quite happy for him to have stayed but won't lose any sleep over him leaving as he was pretty average in our relegation season, so maybe staying in League 2 suits him from a footballing perspective.

I don't blame him for wanting to relocate back home and I'm sure that Salford can more than match any offer from Argyle or most other clubs at our level, so good luck to him.

Whilst I genuinely wish him well on a personal level, I find it hard to say anything positive about such an artificial club as Salford. They represent everything that is wrong with the financial model of lower-league football.

Jun 24, 2008
Credit to PAFC Casual once again.

I'm disappointed as he's a great character and had a great season. This time last year I may not have been too bothered but he's improved a lot under Lowe and in this system. We lose our Player of the Season once again. I'm confident in Lowe's ability to get the right player in.

Jan 11, 2017
Good luck for the future AS.For me Hardie is the player I want us to sign.There will be many players better than AS wanting to come hear....trust in Ryan Lowe!!

Jun 27, 2019
Not at all surprising. I wish fans would stop taking any notice of what football people say on social media. It was only a couple of weeks ago that people were coming on here adamant Sarcevic was staying because of something he said on some random Facebook fans site. Others reckon Cooper won't be leaving Peterborough because their chairman said so on Twitter lol.

I was convinced all along that Sarce would leave if Salford were in for him, and I wish him well up there. He was more responsible than most for getting us back into League One and he'll always have a fond reception from me whenever he returns to Home Park in the future.

However, League Two is his level and I have full faith in RL and his management team that a better replacement will be found. There is plenty of evidence in his career so far to suggest Sarce is a very average player in League One and his departure should be seen in that context.

And as I pointed out in a recent post, that's now three of our last four Players of the Year who have left after winning the award!

Mar 23, 2008
Gutted but wish him well. I'm not sure he's as easy to replace as some think. Very powerful and energetic with an eye for a goal and an assist. A bit hole to fill i would say.

Good look Sarce and thanks for your efforts in getting us back to where we belong

Jul 26, 2006
macleanie":20osrxni said:
Credit to PAFC Casual once again.

I'm disappointed as he's a great character and had a great season. This time last year I may not have been too bothered but he's improved a lot under Lowe and in this system. We lose our Player of the Season once again. I'm confident in Lowe's ability to get the right player in.

Thank you, I try my best.