League One Play Offs (merged) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

League One Play Offs (merged)

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
So, our attention is now drawn to the next set of play offs.

I think it will be between Pompey and Oxford to go up. I shall miss going to either of these away games - Pompey for the atmosphere and Oxford for the all-you-can-eat Oxymoron Chinese.
Having said that, I would really rather either of the other two to go up: Fleetwood because it is such a pain to get to and Wycombe because of the god-awful style they play, but how can you want them to get promotion with Barton/Ainsworth in charge?

Dec 8, 2019
I don't have a preference who goes up, but Oxford and Wycombe will be easy away games. Not fussed about Pompey, I don't understand the rivalry, it's not exactly the old firm or Istanbul Derby is it? Fleetwood, no opinion of them either way

May 8, 2011
Of the four teams as an away day, Fleetwood is the best as they welcome away fans. Wycombe and Oxford’s ground are both horrible locations and Fratton Park is just awful for watching, it’s only saving grace is that Southsea is only a short walk away.

Aug 8, 2013
Following on from the Relegated from the Championship thread, and on the eve
of the League One playoffs, who would you like to see promoted to the Championship ?

For geographical reasons, my choice would be Fleetwood.
Failing that I'd choose Oxford, as the thought of them in the
Championship sticks in the craw a little less than for the others.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I don't want the Gobshites of Pompous to go up, nor Oxford. They are both close to me.

I hate Whycome, as they knock years off my life expectancy when we play them. Fleetwood is a long way away. So I suppose either of these two I would prefer to go up.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Oxford for a nice weekend stopover?
The two StepPogles were born in The John Radcliffe too, so I'm sure Mrs Pogle might enjoy a weekend there.
Few bookshops? Boating on the river? Teashop/restaurant? Good boozers? (surely!)