Huddersfield sack Cowleys | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Huddersfield sack Cowleys

Dec 8, 2019
As above, I thought consolidation may have just been the aim for this season, citing a difference in direction

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Huddersfield, who went down from the Premier League last term, say they are "not seeking applications for the job as Ryan Lowe of Plymouth Albion is an obvious shoo in"! :scarf:

:lol:

Not seeking applications? So they have a new manager waiting in line until the old manager 'saved' the club?? :think:

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Pogleswoody":3gd5ndal said:
Huddersfield, who went down from the Premier League last term, say they are "not seeking applications for the job as Ryan Lowe of Plymouth Albion is an obvious shoo in"! :scarf:

:lol:

Not seeking applications? So they have a new manager waiting in line until the old manager 'saved' the club?? :think:
Probably more a case of them being able to take their time now and see who is out there.

Someone like Nigel Pearson might be a good option for them if he wants to get back on the merry-go-round again.

I doubt it will be a lower-League Manager this time.

Nov 18, 2011
Apparently, Carlos Corberan who's a coach and the under 23 manager at Leeds is the favourite to take over.

The Cowleys will get a decent job in League 1, perhaps one of the fallen giants will fancy them in charge? Neither Parkinson, Lambert or Jackett look particularly secure in their jobs.