✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Home to Man City on Tuesday and away to Arsenal for their final game next Sunday. I see that U23s coach Haydn Mullins and goalkeeper coach Graham Stack have been put in charge for them. Good luck with that. They'll be the 4th management team of the season. :crazy:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":1jpy81d3 said:
Home to Man City on Tuesday and away to Arsenal for their final game next Sunday. I see that U23s coach Haydn Mullins and goalkeeper coach Graham Stack have been put in charge for them. Good luck with that. They'll be the 4th management team of the season. :crazy:

Mullins was in charge in December

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":2jz7q5td said:
Keepitgreen":2jz7q5td said:

Mullins was in charge in December
Sorry, forgot he had a few days in charge after Flores. Still 4 different management teams. :)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":24zl2je9 said:
4-0 after 70 minutes. The owner thought changing the management might give the players a boost. :)