Mat Macey..... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Mat Macey.....

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner đŸ‘šâ€âš–ïž
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Nice work if you can get it. Walks off with a winners medal and he hasn't played a single minute in the FA Cup this season has he?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✹Pasoti Donor✹
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
He only played three games last season and that was for the Arsenal under-21 team in the joke EFL Trophy. After being loaned to us in League One why wasn't he loaned out to another League One team last season to further his career?
He's 26 next month and really should be playing regularly for someone.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰đŸ‡Ș Welicar Donor
â™Łïž PACSA Member
â™Łïž Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
đŸŽ« S.T. Donor đŸŽ«
🚑 Steve Hooper
✹Pasoti Donor✹
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":34hcdaj0 said:
He only played three games last season and that was for the Arsenal under-21 team in the joke EFL Trophy. After being loaned to us in League One why wasn't he loaned out to another League One team last season to further his career?
Looking at Emiliano Martinez's record shows that he joined Arsenal as a youth 10 years ago. He's only played 15 games in that period and been out on loan 6 times. Now an injury to Leno has given him his chance. Matt joined as a youth 7 years ago so he's got some catching up to do.

Mar 16, 2009
London
PL2 3DQ":3r1o5oah said:

He signed a contract extension earlier this year and he's been on the subs bench for the last 10 Arsenal first team matches. He's been involved in first team training every day throughout Arteta's time at the club, so has a strong bond with Leno and Martinez. In addition Arsenal have 4 Academy goalkeepers, 2 of which are highly rated. So the hierarchy is a lot different than at League or 2 level. Martinez was out on loan at Reading last year. He first appeared on the subs bench for Arsenal in 2012. His rise has taken much patience and maturity. Now he's on the cusp of being Argentina's no.1.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Ha. There is a difference here though that seems to have been forgotten. Emilio Martinez excels at every other facet (and that was before his recent run in the team)

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I thought I’d check if Arsenal were giving Matt Macey a chance against Liverpool tonight. He is not even on the bench.
That role falls to their new signing to replace Emiliano Martinez, RĂșnar RĂșnarsson. It seems that Arsenal don’t have that much confidence in Macey after all.
I was, genuinely, hoping to see if Arsenal saw something that we didn’t.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
davie nine":1lw3jkib said:
I thought I’d check if Arsenal were giving Matt Macey a chance against Liverpool tonight. He is not even on the bench.
That role falls to their new signing to replace Emiliano Martinez, RĂșnar RĂșnarsson. It seems that Arsenal don’t have that much confidence in Macey after all.

I particulary checked on his involvement too, and discovered that he was not to be the sub keeper. It will be interesting to learn if he goes out again on loan now that he has dropped in the Arsenal pecking order.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Quintrell_Green":32s2harh said:
davie nine":32s2harh said:

I particulary checked on his involvement too, and discovered that he was not to be the sub keeper. It will be interesting to learn if he goes out again on loan now that he has dropped in the Arsenal pecking order.

Are you interested as it's a guaranteed 6 points if he goes to a L1 team?