Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
3 ex Argyle players playing for Morecombe, one has already been sent off, is it Slew, Mellor or Diagouraga .

How long will Adams last

Mar 18, 2014
Adams did a fine job keeping morecambe up. I am sure nobody there gives a monkeys chuff about the carabou cup

Can’t believe people are sad enough to still be Adams bashing. He’s gone, get over it ya saddo

Jul 12, 2016
Vampires11":lu5oswed said:
Adams did a fine job keeping morecambe up. I am sure nobody there gives a monkeys chuff about the carabou cup

Can’t believe people are sad enough to still be Adams bashing. He’s gone, get over it ya saddo

He deserves to carry on as Manager . If we had played Newcastle ,with our defence ,it could have been a similar result!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
DA had to go from Argyle but I still believe, and hope, that he will have a successful career in football management over the next two decades.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
I think Adams will do a good job at Morecambe in that he will make them a solid mid-table side and remove the perennial fear of relegation from the FL.

If he were to get them in to Play-off contention it would be a fantastic achievement at a club with such limited resources, particularly when compared to clubs like Exeter - who have benefitted massively in financial terms from their excellent Academy set up - and Bradford City with their large fan base; yet both clubs just can’t get out of the Division.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Bernie Bernbaum":3h0lvljo said:
Early days but Morecambe now top of Div 2.

Great stuff! Would love it if DA pulls off a minor miracle and gets them up this season. I think even a top 7 finish would be a monumental achievement.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
I see Mellor, Slew and Songo'o all starting on bench currently.

Not often a team top of the League has a minus goal difference.

Will the squad have the depth for this truncated season?

May 8, 2011
They won’t be top after Tuesday, something DA will be pleased about as it means he and the team won’t get too distracted by the sudden media interest and requests for interviews. Stops him do his day job.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
cheshiregreen":2rhprj8h said:
I see Mellor, Slew and Songo'o all starting on bench currently.

Not often a team top of the League has a minus goal difference.

Will the squad have the depth for this truncated season?

I had noted the top position somewhat blighted by the negative goal difference too.

There must be strong emphasis on defensive play given their points collection?