Manager sacking season underway

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
pilgrimage":1n4u0s85 said:
Cobi Budge":1n4u0s85 said:
cheshiregreen":1n4u0s85 said:
Joined today by Ben Garner at Bristol Rovers and Cocu at Derby.

Rovers should go for Lee Johnson, that would be tasty.

Would they take Coughlan back?

I probably wouldn’t if I were a Rovers fancy. He left when then when they had something good going to chase the money & flopped.

Jan 28, 2011
SHROPSHIRE
Cobi Budge":tsipzw3t said:
cheshiregreen":tsipzw3t said:
Shrews have sacked Ricketts today.

Could see Paul Hurst going back, available and was very well liked there previously.

He was really well liked first time around Cobi , but his departure was not smooth and rumoured to be returning before Ricketts got the job , but a difference of opinion on the board prevented this . You won't like me saying this but I do think RL will be interested , it was his first professional club and only a hour from his home ,although I don't think the Shrews would be able to afford to buy out his contract , another ex player option could be Cocko :whistle:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":1nrdp5h0 said:
parkinson sacked at sunderland
Ryan Lowe will be in the running. :)

May 8, 2011
Emeraldinho":36qs5tlr said:
Oh Gawd, no doubt RL will feature in the betting yet again :roll:

14/1 which is the lowest odds for someone in a job.

Perhaps someone can explain why his name crops up in most of the recent vacancies, whereas other managers currently in jobs and even more successful never seem to feature on these lists.

Jul 14, 2008
HC Green":22bnlhf9 said:
Emeraldinho":22bnlhf9 said:
Oh Gawd, no doubt RL will feature in the betting yet again :roll:

14/1 which is the lowest odds for someone in a job.

Perhaps someone can explain why his name crops up in most of the recent vacancies, whereas other managers currently in jobs and even more successful never seem to feature on these lists.
Because he’s a highly rated young manager who has been very successful so far in his short career and plays an exciting brand of football. Can you tell me why Derek Adams doesn’t get linked to any jobs when they come up?