Sheridan joining Swindon | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sheridan joining Swindon

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Football must be the only career in the world where this recent employment record reference:

"Wigan have lost eight of their last nine games, are bottom of League One and on Sunday were knocked out of the FA Cup by National League North's bottom side Chorley."

gets you the job!! :lol:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
He'll make them hard to beat and he'll get them out of the mess they're in, as he did with us and doesn't get enough credit for, but he's definitely not a long term option particularly for a Southern club.

10 clubs in 5 years has to be some sort of record.

Jul 12, 2016
A solid manager at this level. Not my cup of tea but there are far worst out there.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Sorry, I disagree. He’s dismal and has been a disaster at just about every club he’s pitched up at since leaving Argyle. Swindon will be in or roundabout the relegation places by January, I reckon. :think:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Emeraldinho":3ffenmuz said:
Sorry, I disagree. He’s dismal and has been a disaster at just about every club he’s pitched up at since leaving Argyle. Swindon will be in or roundabout the relegation places by January, I reckon. :think:

Did quite well with Oldham & Fleetwood, was doing OK with Carlisle. I think where things become a disaster is when clubs expect him to do more than what he's suited to, such as building something more long term. Short term firefighting & making teams hard to beat is what he's best at and perhaps that's what Swindon need. We'll see.

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Certainly not the worst manager we've had in terms of results in my lifetime, but far and away the manager I liked the least.
I was delighted when he left.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Lousy_Pint":37pxn0mp said:
Certainly not the worst manager we've had in terms of results in my lifetime, but far and away the manager I liked the least.
I was delighted when he left.

I always felt like he was perhaps just very uncomfortable in-front of a camera/microphone. I met him a number of times as he lived near where I worked at the time and he was always very friendly and talkative. There was also a small meet the manager evening at the club when he seemed to show a completely different side to his usual media self, he was very upbeat, joking and laughing etc.

Sep 6, 2006
Pogleswoody":3mkzs1mz said:
Football must be the only career in the world where this recent employment record reference:

"Wigan have lost eight of their last nine games, are bottom of League One and on Sunday were knocked out of the FA Cup by National League North's bottom side Chorley."

And the one game they didnt lose was V us!

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Pogleswoody":lx8n1k0u said:

And who was the one team that couldn't beat them.

On your reasoning, doesn't make Lowe look too good does it.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
demportdave":vfqo699j said:
Pogleswoody":vfqo699j said:

And who was the one team that couldn't beat them.

On your reasoning, doesn't make Lowe look too good does it.

Plymouth Argyle have won 6 of their last 9 games, drawn one, lost two. Scored 15, conceded 10.

What on earth are you talking about? :crazy: :think:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Swindon lost 3-0 at home to Accrington