Hollywood comes to Wrexham | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Hollywood comes to Wrexham

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Well McElhInney (sp.) and Reynolds did OK for us.

I guess I wish them well but all a bit 'fur coat and no knickers' as my Gran would have said! :oops:
They might have been better off with Paul Hollywood with their bread and butter level football.

The Doctor

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Itā€™s an odd one. They seem genuine enough but the ambition is to turn Wrexham into a ā€˜global forceā€™. Whilst itā€™s easy to see how they could have a couple of divisions worth of growth ahead of them which will be an exciting journey if they pull it off, and I suppose they could get to a point where they sneak into the Championship a la Wycombe or something, itā€™s hard to see how they could ever become anything remotely resembling a global force. I suppose that taking over with the stated ambition to turn the club into a stable, strong team in League 1 just doesnā€™t sound that impressive (although I am sure that most Wrexham fans would be delighted with that outcome).

Aug 5, 2016
I wonder how many millions of dollars these guys will waste before they realise silverware doesn't come that easy.

May 16, 2016
I assume that once the novelty wears off and the realisation that the pyramid is steeper than they thought, they'll be gone. Wasn't there supposed to be a film about AFC Wimbledon or Wycombe in the offing ? The interest in that must have waned by now, so, I don't see the distance Wrexham and global force narrowing too quickly.

Pompey had a Disney connection, but we're still playing them.