Holloway leaves Grimsby | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Holloway leaves Grimsby

C

CornishChris

Only said he was staying unless 'told to leave the other day. Another set of fans mugged off by a serial liar

Oct 31, 2015
Probably not the right place to post this but I see Olly has now upset the Grimsby fans by walking out after telling them he would only leave if he was sacked

New owners taking over so he is walking

Looks like the old Olly has come to the fore again :facepalm:

Jul 12, 2016
mervyn":2vqacf3q said:
I thought he’d become part owner of the club. Am I right? If so, just walking off doesn’t seem an option.
If you read his tweets it says his partner is selling his stake in the club to new owners so assume he is doing the same.

Aug 10, 2006
rsp4":25s2omiu said:
Probably not the right place to post this but I see Olly has now upset the Grimsby fans by walking out after telling them he would only leave if he was sacked

New owners taking over so he is walking

Looks like the old Olly has come to the fore again :facepalm:
and you know what's gone on at Grimsby do you ? no you don't.

Aug 5, 2016
Why are they upset? Not like he was doing well anyway.

Much bigger club than Morecambe and not doing half as well!

Jun 27, 2019
His record there was pretty poor so he probably sees it as a good excuse to walk before he was pushed.

Sep 2, 2008
Emeraldinho":p4ymb5om said:
I really wish people would grow up a bit and move on from the ridiculous ‘Hollowords’ thing. :roll:

I agree. It always amazes me how people are happy to accept it when some people talk out of their backside but never forget others. RL has said that he is bringing his family down here on at least two occasions that I can remember yet they are still up North. Perhaps we need to come up with a play on words around his name as people have with Holloway. :think: how about Lilo?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The only surprise is that he waited a week after saying on Twitter:

To the fans of Grimsby Town Football Club.

Let me say, first and foremost, that I’m not going anywhere unless I’m told to. The love that you, the fans, have shown myself and my family since my arrival has exceeded even my highest expectations, on and off the pitch.

I wonder if he'll sell his shares?

Sep 25, 2010
Pottypilgrim":p1dugajq said:
Emeraldinho":p1dugajq said:
I really wish people would grow up a bit and move on from the ridiculous ‘Hollowords’ thing. :roll:

I agree. It always amazes me how people are happy to accept it when some people talk out of their backside but never forget others. RL has said that he is bringing his family down here on at least two occasions that I can remember yet they are still up North. Perhaps we need to come up with a play on words around his name as people have with Holloway. :think: how about Lilo?

Then why is RL, looking a houses, around the area then. We are you criticising him.

As per Hollowords, couldn’t give a monkeys, he has left us, he can ruin another club, if he wants

Jul 24, 2009
Based on the season so far he could probably see the remainder of the season being a slog in the bottom third of league two with few people, and quite probably no-one, in attendance. I imagine he didn't fancy it and used this half excuse as a way out.

Mar 16, 2006
Manchester
Pottypilgrim":1maniwjp said:
Emeraldinho":1maniwjp said:

Jeez, cut Lowe a little bit of slack. Moving a family across the country during a global pandemic can't be the easiest especially crossing tiers. I've just moved 3 miles and it took us over 5 months and a LOT of stress to get it over the line with very little chain and no real issues other than everything going much slower due to COVID.