Bristol !! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bristol !!

Sep 25, 2010
What is wrong with the Directors of the Bristol clubs.

City appoint Nigel Pearson, !!!
Rovers appoint Joey Barton, !!!

my god, desperation by City, miscalculation by Rovers.

It will all end in tears.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
To be fair, I know he's a controversial character but Nigel Pearson did a really good job at Watford and was very harshly dismissed.

Sep 25, 2010
Wouldn’t touch Pearson, with a proverbial ‘barge pole’, absolutely no man management skills at all.

As for Barton, with his past history, should be nowhere near a football ground ever again.

I think of both Pearson and Barton as ##it or bust managers. They’ll do either outstandingly well or just tank it. For a spell I thought they were both on the right track, and was surprised at Pearson’s sacking. Barton however has proved that he remains an intelligent thug.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
if ever there was a pair of contrasting personalities it would be Tisdale and Barton. I just hope Bristol Rovers do not live to have regrets.

Sep 25, 2010
Quintrell_Green":3akk29bm said:
if ever there was a pair of contrasting personalities it would be Tisdale and Barton. I just hope Bristol Rovers do not live to have regrets.

I just think appointing the thug, it will, ‘blow up’, in their faces, hopefully.

May 22, 2006
Fleetwood played good football under Barton and gave us a right stuffing. Barton then fell out with the Chairman and can’t help feeling that Fleetwood’s chairman would have been more tolerant than the way that Bristol Rovers are run.

City fans very much wanted Pearson above other realistic options. It was mentioned that Pearson was relatively local as he lives in Devon. I wasn’t aware of that. Anybody know where he lives?

Both appointments will probably see both teams avoiding relegation but hard to imagine either as being a long term success story.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
pastiesforlife":1ubh7bde said:
Fleetwood played good football under Barton and gave us a right stuffing. Barton then fell out with the Chairman and can’t help feeling that Fleetwood’s chairman would have been more tolerant than the way that Bristol Rovers are run.

City fans very much wanted Pearson above other realistic options. It was mentioned that Pearson was relatively local as he lives in Devon. I wasn’t aware of that. Anybody know where he lives?

Both appointments will probably see both teams avoiding relegation but hard to imagine either as being a long term success story.

He has got a place at Moorhaven - near Ivybridge

May 8, 2011
Penlee":2krfn2ev said:
pastiesforlife":2krfn2ev said:

He has got a place at Moorhaven - near Ivybridge

I believe the place at Moorhaven is a holiday home.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/nige ... -pxf0ptp7z