Sheridan & Adams trending on Twitter | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sheridan & Adams trending on Twitter

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
cheshiregreen":2dtrlshf said:
https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/19159038.john-sheridan-considers-resigning-manager-swindon-town/

A deja vu moment? Isn't this what happened when he left us?

He has become a regular short term manager now.

June 2018 - Carlisle
Jan 2019 - Chesterfield
July 2020 - Waterford (8 games)
Sept 2020 - Wigan
Nov 2020 - Swindon

Didn't like either of them tbh but at least Sheridown said this: "So I’ve picked the wrong team, I feel, after the other night’s performance, so I’ll take the full blame."

Something strange in the football job interviews if these guys come across as great (man) managers.

But, again to be fair, I've never met either of them but, from the terraces? - very poor images projected to me.

Feb 21, 2011
Pogleswoody":350gqw0l said:
cheshiregreen":350gqw0l said:
https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/19159038.john-sheridan-considers-resigning-manager-swindon-town/

A deja vu moment? Isn't this what happened when he left us?

He has become a regular short term manager now.

June 2018 - Carlisle
Jan 2019 - Chesterfield
July 2020 - Waterford (8 games)
Sept 2020 - Wigan
Nov 2020 - Swindon

Didn't like either of them tbh but at least Sheridown said this: "So I’ve picked the wrong team, I feel, after the other night’s performance, so I’ll take the full blame."

Something strange in the football job interviews if these guys come across as great (man) managers.

But, again to be fair, I've never met either of them but, from the terraces? - very poor images projected to me.

And yet, both relatively successful at the levels they manage at.
Sheridan is the go to guy to get you out of the mire, not pretty but effective.
And say what you like about Adams he gave us some great times at Argyle and he's not doing bad at Morcambe, and had success at Ross county.

Jul 24, 2016
In the case of both Sheridan and Adams they both arrived when needed and improved us but both departed at the right time to enable us to progress further.

From our darkest days Sheridan saved us from the drop, got us up to 10th and then the play offs. Adams then took us on another couple of steps.

Whilst not their greatest fan will be forever grateful for their efforts in improving us and dragging us up the league tables. Both played crucial parts in our journey away from administration days.