Watkins still earning cash for Exeter | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Watkins still earning cash for Exeter

Jan 21, 2007
Big fan of Oli Watkins ... plays them game the right way, and with a smile on his face; really pleased to see him doing so well.

Can’t imagine why Exeter are earning off him while playing for Villa though ... I assumed add-on’s pretty much stopped once players moved on to another club.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
He, certainly, ‘arrived’ for them on 2nd April, 2016. We were leading, comfortably, 1-0 when he struck twice in the last 10 minutes.
Super Luke had not a lot to do but was beaten twice by Ollie including a shot that squirmed past him 2 minutes into stoppage time.
Almost as devastating as the play off final result.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Hargyle":1ikzj55i said:
Big fan of Oli Watkins ... plays them game the right way, and with a smile on his face; really pleased to see him doing so well.

Can’t imagine why Exeter are earning off him while playing for Villa though ... I assumed add-on’s pretty much stopped once players moved on to another club.

The add-ons that Exeter negotiated with Brentford give them a percentage of any profit that the Bees make out of Watkins.

When he moved to Villa, Brentford included add-ons themselves which will make them additional profit, of which Exeter are entitled to their percentage included in the original deal between The Grecians and Brentford.