Spurs sack Mourinho | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Spurs sack Mourinho

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Reportedly because he refused to take training this morning in protest against the European Super League.

Good on him. Hopefully Jurgen Klopp does the same as he has repeatedly spoken out against a Super League over the last few years.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Cobi Budge":2ij97dcp said:
Reportedly because he refused to take training this morning in protest against the European Super League.

Good on him. Hopefully Jurgen Klopp does the same as he has repeatedly spoken out against a Super League over the last few years.
That story has been made up (and ran with by some social media outlets no doubt looking for hits). Reputable sources are stating that it was based on results and nothing else. Albeit, I'll admit, maybe thats just what Daniel Levy wants people to think...

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
Dan Ellard":do3puo4p said:
Cobi Budge":do3puo4p said:

That story has been made up (and ran with by some social media outlets no doubt looking for hits). Reputable sources are stating that it was based on results and nothing else. Albeit, I'll admit, maybe thats just what Daniel Levy wants people to think...
Of course it's fake! :lol: (Or if it's not actually fake, that will just be what he said he was doing.) For a start, when did Mourinho ever have "principles" that weren't fully in line with European mega-club interests?

I can't say I'm surprised, or at all sad. When he was appointed I started a thread saying how I'd always had something of a soft spot for Spurs, but that disappeared the moment he got the job. I described him as toxic, and nothing has changed my mind.

Next thing we know, there'll be talk of the Bayern job now that Flick has come out and said he wants to leave (to manage Germany).