• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Pasoti Play-Off Calendar

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
The Pasoti iCal Play-Offs Fixture List has arrived!

• Each match has the usual details attached. Time, date, location of stadium with an alert 30 minutes before kick off.

• Each fixture also has the TV Channel that the match will be shown on, for example, the fixture will read:
Newport County v Forest Green - Sky Sports Football/Main Event

As it stands only Semi Final games are filled. Later rounds are added but don't have the Team names as of yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I add it to my calendar?

If you're using an Apple device (Mac, iPad or iPhone) then click HERE

If you're using an Android device then click HERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've tested both links and they work, but if you have any problems/errors let me know either on here or through Twitter http://www.twitter.com/@TheAdamDyer

As always, thanks for downloading and enjoy!

P.S - As a side note, it's always worth improving these things, so if you can think of any elements/additions that might be worth including in future editions then please let me know.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
A mini Pasoti logo would be good. :wave:

When the games progress Adam, will the semi finals automatically be on our iCals?

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Yep, games will be updated ASAP after the final whistle.