Congratulations to Plymouth Parkway | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Congratulations to Plymouth Parkway

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Great news for Parkway. Congratulations!

Also, good news for Argyle as (I believe) Argyle can now loan young players to another club in their own city.

[I believe that they tried to do that last season but Parkway were 1 level too low)]

Oct 10, 2012
With the budget they’ve had they should have been promoted the first season in the Western League.

A lot more Devon and Cornwall clubs in the Western League next season - Tavistock, Buckland Athletic, Ilfracombe, Saltash United, Exmouth, Millbrook, Helston Athletic and Mousehole (The Bristol clubs aren’t happy with the latter two being in the same league)

If you haven’t been to watch any of these clubs I really recommend that you do. Providing they keep the same squad of players I’d predict Tavistock to win the league next season.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Carlo":14lodslb said:
A lot more Devon and Cornwall clubs in the Western League next season - Tavistock, Buckland Athletic, Ilfracombe, Saltash United, Exmouth, Millbrook, Helston Athletic and Mousehole (The Bristol clubs aren’t happy with the latter two being in the same league)

If you haven’t been to watch any of these clubs I really recommend that you do. Providing they keep the same squad of players I’d predict Tavistock to win the league next season.

I believe that increased representation of clubs from Devon and Cornwall was one of the objectives of the restructure, and for clubs from North East England as well.