Exshxter.........lose | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Exshxter.........lose

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
I don't take any pleasure from Exeter losing - it is much better for football in the Westcountry if all our sides attain the highest level possible.

A

Anonymous

I don't either.

But.............
263khw3_th.jpg

Feb 14, 2007
Taunton
I really had no idea they were doing so badly! (Probably didn't help the fact that i went to League Two to search for them :) )

They've played one or two more games than most teams too! :shock: :lol:

O

oggyale

And they have now entered the relegation area. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Liffrok":3m09q0sn said:
IJN":3m09q0sn said:
I don't either.

But.............
263khw3_th.jpg

:mrgreen:

Although saying that, if we go down I want them to stay up so we get a derby. But if we stay up, I would have no objection to them returning to their natural non-league state.

fudge that ...................... the lower the league they are in the better , so heres to excretias relegation . :mrgreen:

C

Cult Of Personality

i dont know who we are talking about

i thought we was the only team in devon and our local rivals were bristol city and cardiff :)

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
If we are to go down the ONLY thing that I will look forward to in League 1 is playing that sh1te and other local derby matches at Yeovil, Gas and Swindon etc

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
The thought of being absolutely rammed in that tiny away end at St James' with all hell breaking loose when Fletch rattles in a Forinton-esque belter from 20 yards to take the 3 points back West, well that is all that is keeping me going at times.