Ramsey | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ramsey

S

sjktlcy123

Oh my god anyone see the tackle on him from Shawcross, hope u get better soon mate nasty :cry:

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Not for the feint hearted. :( :(

Wish him all the best in his recovery. Wales don't have too many gifted international players but he is definitely one.

Ramsey

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
Horrible tackle, hope he recovers from the injury. Can't believe the reaction of Sol Campbell, there was no malicious intent in the challenge, but he seemed more intent on getting the player sent off than the well being of his team mate.

Aug 22, 2006
greenmatbor3":x09bdrzk said:
Horrible tackle, hope he recovers from the injury. Can't believe the reaction of Sol Campbell, there was no malicious intent in the challenge, but he seemed more intent on getting the player sent off than the well being of his team mate.

There was no malice, and Shawcross isn't that type of player BUT it was a very poor challenge from a pro footballer. Having said that he went off in tears, and the rather calculative Campbell for some bizarre reason was having a right go at the ref. He barely had time to blow up for the foul and assess the situation.

Get well Ramsey...

May 22, 2006
I know swearing's frowned upon here but f*ck me.

What a terrible thing to happen. At first glance it's not too dis-similar to the injury David Busst suffered. A break like that and it's usually the end of a career.

Awful.

C

Cult Of Personality

For me it looked more like a 50/50 tackle and Ramesy just came off worst

Sol Campbell peed me off tho his reaction is a joke Shawcross was upset but big old Sol wanted to have his say

A

Anonymous

The images already linked to go far enough.

Any graphic pictures or videos directly posted on here will be removed.

I'm sure that those who wish to see more can find it without our help.

Peter Jones

R.I.P
Mar 4, 2004
Not sure it's either intelligent or sensitive to name Shawcross in the England squad, on the very same evening that Ramsey is being transferred to a London hospital in an ambulance.

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
Peter_Jones":4zm2d95d said:
Not sure it's either intelligent or sensitive to name Shawcross in the England squad, on the very same evening that Ramsey is being transferred to a London hospital in an ambulance.
The squad was probably decided before today, or at least before the tackle. And why shouldn't he be in the squad? He's a good player who's had a good season, he deserves it.

Nov 23, 2009
Madras
Peter_Jones":asu0myqp said:

It's unfortunate, nothing more. He deserves his place.

Feel for Ramsey though. Hope he makes a full and swift recovery :(