Football League Show | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Football League Show

Mar 7, 2009
7 goal thriller gets beaten to the first place by a 2-1 boring game, with the -1 coming in the 90th minute!

Wonder what time we'll get on.. About 2.30am?

Dec 28, 2008
North Devon
absolute disgrace newcastle are the feature game again. a run of the mill 2-1 win. so what??

i know its what we've come to expect from the bbc, itv and the likes of but im sick of it. reading scored 5, we were in a 7 goal thriller but beacuase we're both unfashionable we're right down the pecking order

GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE!

May 22, 2006
Ah, the Newcastle United Show. How many times have they been the featured game now?

It's not as if the title race is even that exciting. They've been top since day 1.

M

MylesPAFC

It gets decided who the featured game is way before the matches kick off.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
We get as much coverage on SSN i do not watch the football league show, you wonder what they are going to do next season after Newcastle has gone up!!

G

Gareth Nicholson

leep33":24zw3nmj said:
We get as much coverage on SSN i do not watch the football league show, you wonder what they are going to do next season after Newcastle has gone up!!

You'll also wonder what we'll fill the whinging vacuum with next season if they do go up.

leep33":2z7ytprb said:

Probably some sob story about 'poor, hard done by' Porstmouth's fight to rejoin the Premiership/avoid back to back relegations

Super horns

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jul 26, 2008
The most coverage we've had all season!

Suppose for them its a good job we didn't win or play well.

Mar 7, 2009
HBLC":cfomh251 said:
Why do people watch it and then get so irate about it, each and every week?

Newcastle will get top billing, we'll get a few seconds. It's been that way since the start of the season, I'm surprised people aren't learning...

You are Steve Claridge and I claim my five pounds.

A

Anonymous

pilgrim_pete":1jmeji3s said:
HBLC":1jmeji3s said:

Newcastle will get top billing, we'll get a few seconds. It's been that way since the start of the season, I'm surprised people aren't learning...

I frigging hope not

Apr 15, 2008
London
pilgrim_pete":2uceaxu6 said:
HBLC":2uceaxu6 said:

Steve Claridge walks into a bar.

The barman asks "Why the long face"

You know the rest

A

Anonymous

crownhillpilgrim":11ucg8gg said:
pilgrim_pete":11ucg8gg said:
HBLC":11ucg8gg said:

Steve Claridge walks into a bar.

The barman asks "Why the long face"

You know the rest

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: