Nzogbia | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Nzogbia

Hi there all! Should Nzogbia be picked for the England squad/team for future games?

I am in two minds as if you are after English natives then John Barnes would never of played for England and I'm sure there are many more.

What do other people here think?

A

Anonymous

Lewdownlee":dg5q0sdv said:
Hi there all! Should Nzogbia be picked for the England squad/team for future games?

I am in two minds as if you are after English natives then John Barnes would never of played for England and I'm sure there are many more.

Didn't Caplelo say he would only pick english born players ?

Jethro, football managers are like politicians, they say one thing and do another! The last politician who told it like it was sadly died this week and the last manager? well... there aint one!

A

Anonymous

Lewdownlee":t7264lmk said:
Jethro, football managers are like politicians, they say one thing and do another! The last politician who told it like it was sadly died this week and the last manager? well... there aint one!

Holloway would never do such a thing :stir:

A

Anonymous

Lewdownlee":1sn2l5d3 said:
:lol: couldof been worse, could have said taribo west or emile mpenza! (I know they played internationally for other countries!)

that don't work then cause that deffo would never of happened

Mar 7, 2009
Jethro":1bfxjn8r said:
Lewdownlee":1bfxjn8r said:

There you are, trying to urinate on his bonfire.

A

Anonymous

pilgrim_pete":2f2g85ej said:
Jethro":2f2g85ej said:
Lewdownlee":2f2g85ej said:

Stating a fact from the news don't count,
but I am peeing on your fireworks so that makes up for it

Mar 7, 2009
Jethro":38v6lz84 said:
pilgrim_pete":38v6lz84 said:
Jethro":38v6lz84 said:
Lewdownlee":38v6lz84 said:

Stating a fact from the news don't count,
but I am peeing on your fireworks so that makes up for it

Was that one of those facts where you put a question mark on the end, because you don't know if it's true or not?

Oh yeah, one of those facts.